Sunday, June 03, 2007

Side 1 Finished!!!!!!

I can't believe it, side 1 of the Arwen Cardigan is actually OFF THE NEEDLES (this post is 5 almost 6 days in the making). I finished the left side of the cardigan last Sunday, I couldn't believe it, I was so excited I almost couldn't wait until the Sopranos was over to yell down to DH, who I apparently freaked out when I did. Who knew he was so edgy.

I thought I had a picture with me at work to post, but unfortunately I sent myself the wrong thing. I will post 1 later. Also, I have already cast on for the left side, and have unfortunately come across my first rip or two.

Wish me luck!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Calling on Kahlo said...

Congrats! The sweater is going to be amazing when you are done.

Sue H said...

Congratulations on finished the first front and casting on for the second, now just plod away and before you know it, you will be seeming.......oh! Joy. hehe.

Unknown said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog!