Monday, April 30, 2007

My First SP10 Package...A little late

I got my first SP10 package from my Secret Pal on Thursday, and I'm just now getting around to taking the pictures and posting. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, I'm a bad spoilee. Now onto the good stuff.

She sent me some wonderful pink (yes my fave color) Bamboo yarn, she says she knows someone who knit a sweater out of it and it was gorgeous, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but there's definitely enough for something good. She also sent me some really cute sticky notes (love the stickies), and with it she had the most AWESOME (I know not proper English, but what the heck I did grow up in the 80's) card, it is a picture of Noro Kureyon all put together in a bunch and the colors look fabulous. I just want to take it all and do the same thing, it's just the vibrant way it should be shown in any good LYS.



Thanks so much SP, you're awesome!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pink yarn!