Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Learning to Make SOCKS

After my SP gave me some sock yarn for being such a great al to her, I decided that I was going to take a sock knitting class here at s-n-s with Sunday. Since I haven't really slept since Friday, trying to look at the tiny stitches and tiny DPN's it was very difficult. But, I can definitely tell you it seems interesting. I took a picture of the yarn, but no connection for my camera to my computer, so I will upload it later.

I HAVE, MUST decrease the amount of bags that I take with me to knitting or anywhere. I am a "Bag Lady" to the umpteenth degree, and I don't know what to do. Sheila loves me, but I think there will be a time where she just says get the F' out with all of those bags. NO MORE. I just get so......anxious when I think about having only one or two things to work on, so I have to bring 10, plus afew more to start, and now my laptop to boot.

Oh well knitting is calling my name.....

No comments: