Monday, January 08, 2007

I MET MY SP

Sooooo, yesterday was a very busy day for me. My DH ended up letting me sleep in, I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights (I received some very disturbing and hurtful news on Friday), it will be a while before I will have a very good nights sleep. On to bigger and better I say, so I got up, had some D&D iced coffee and the tops to my muffin, and what turned out to be DH's muffin as well, then I showered and was off to Ridgefield where I had plans to meet up with and introduce myself to my SP (Laura). She was so nice, and even brought ME a GIFT, she said fo rbeing such a good SP. She gave me some sock yarn, which is very funny since I had just been thinking the day befor ethat I might like to start to learn how to make socks. The colors were so cool. Well, we sat in Starbucks and knit and chatted for a while (of course me more than her since I'm such a talker). She really loved the last gift I gave her (well, one more to come, I am in the process of finishing the Irish Walking Hat in a blueish/purple Mabrigo for her). One of the things I gave her I was hoping that she would dislike, adn want to give back, but no go, she liked it (some Tili Thomas silk yarn in these georgous bluiesh, yellowish, pinkish tones) OMG it was soooo georgous, if I do say so myself. I also gave her the Pirate Dictionary since she said her favorite holiday was "National Talk Like a Pirate Day".

All in all, it was a good day. I enjoyed meeting my SP, and I'm going to really enjoy learning a new knitting skill.

No comments: