Monday, January 15, 2007

Off to Phoenix, AZ

After some deliberation on my part, and on my DH's, we have decided that it be best to take my unexpected "time off" doing a little soul searching. To do this, I am going to take some time and go to visit my Aunt (Godmother) in Arizona for a couple of days, don't let me also forget my cousins that live there as well. This Aunt is my mother's only sister, and is very imortant to her, and to me. No matter how long we go without talking to eachother, she always tells my mom how special I am, and that I am the best there is. How could you go wrong with that. So I leave Friday morning on the 6:45 flight to AZ, and return on Wednesday on the 5:05 flight, that will give me enough time to spend time with my entire AZ family, whom I miss very much.

While I'm there I will have a lot of time to think about my future, and what I want to do, and in which direction I want to take my career. I will also be able to get a lot of knitting in, and I am looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's pretty nice right now, but the mornings are freezing (29 degrees), so make sure you pack warm clothes. it's supposed to be cold for a few more days, then it should start warming up early next week, i hear. i hope you enjoy your visit, and i especially hope you gain some clarity while you're here. :)

<3 your sp in az

Calling on Kahlo said...

Good. You should go do some soul searching and now is the perfect time. Have a blast! I am jealous. I loved Arizona. Can you bring me back a prickly pear frozen margarita?

Kelly said...

A change of scenery sounds great! Take some time and figure out your next step. Have an awesome time, knit alot (can I come?) and let yourself decompress a little. Are there any yarn stores near where you're going? :-)