Wednesday, December 27, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL


So, I got an early Christmas present, my SP sent me a little holiday cheer, and just when I needed it too. I left SNB on Thursday evening, and I had just had one of the worst days, and was looking at anaother one coming up. I get into the car and start yapping to my DH (who always so loving listens "I THINK HE JUST BLOCKS ME OUT" to every word I say) and he drops this yellow package with Christmas stickers all over it into my lap, and I got all excited, I was like "is it??", and he said "I thought it might interest you, that's why I brought it." and it was, my gift from my SP.

When I got home, I quickly opened it, I know, I can't believe I waited either, but it was a really crappy day, and I just didn't have the strength to do it (although you can see in this pic where I at least gave it a try without scissors). Well, when I got home everything was neatly wrapped individually, which gave me more gratification opening each item: snowman cards, snowman soap, snowman gift bag, snowman stitch markers (SO CUTE), and even a little snowman ornament with my name on it. Thank you sooooo much SP! I appreciate it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it! I'm already plotting the next package, which should be along around the middle of the month. It will be quite a bit more lush. :)