Friday, November 24, 2006

Hope This is in English.....

I am currently on day 5 of my 7 day cruise, and I have 30mins to use the internet, so I figured I´d blog real quick. This is only a small one, my day to day will be coming up next week.

So, I´m in Costa Maya Mexico, and I just did an ATV beach tour. My DH had a blast, and I had fun as well. I´m looking forward to getting home, but I´m also having a wonderful time alone with my DH. I´m getting some knitting in, not as much as I thought I would, but no biggie, I´m still having fun. I don´t know what mor eto write about because then it would make my every day posts when I can do that boring. But I´ll give you a little teaser....

DH and I have finally given up on vacationing in the carribean any time during the month of November. I´m not even sure if we should ever try it again, but hey, who know´s. I am on land, but I swear I think I might be moving, or maybe it´s the screen. OY VEY! Anyone out there here of the Noro Virus, so far...safe.

OK, well I´m off back to the boat. Eeryone cross your fingers for sun tomorrow, or maybe Sunday, Sunday could be good too. Oh well...

Ciao to all my readers, or should I say aidios.

No comments: