Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm BLOGGING again!!!!!!

I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've put my fingers to the keyboard for some good blogging, but you must understand, I've also had a little bit of a knitters block to go along with that. Hopefully with a little help from Sunday at s-n-s (I couldn't finish the Debbie Bliss Bolero I was working on), I will be right back into the swing of things, and knitting up a frenzy. Or as much of a frenzy as this slow knitter can knit.

So there is so much to post about, I don't know where to begin. As you see above, I have been working a a DB bolero ( I picked the yarn up while she was here visiting
s-n-s in June) which I was knitting up so quickly, but then just fel I couldn't handle anymore. But hopefully now I'm back! I tried picking up a few dishcloths here and there, but nothing was giving me inspiration. I was still going to the regular Thursday sit-n-knit at Stix, to keep up with everyone thinking I would become inspired, but felt more inspired to watch them do there amazing works of art.

Well, I think I am going to do a seperate post to talk about my superb b-day party that was pulled off with the help of a few friends....keep reading to find out who, or you've already read, and now you've gotten to this! Who knows!

1 comment:

Calling on Kahlo said...

You should definitely talk about the amazingly awesome birthday party as it is drool worthy. I had a blast!