Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cinco de Mayo


How could I have forgotten to blog about this topic (Cinco de Mayo). I must make a shout out to my work crew, with whom I hung out with last evening. It was a blast!!! We drank, talked, and walked (a lot), and we partied on a roof top on the "Lower East Side" (Go Lisa!! Great party). There was a little bit of knitting talk, primarily about how many bags I carry, and why I have so many projects. Todd's thoughts "Maybe we'll run into a SNB on the side of the road". How cool is he?? My non-knitting frineds don't think I'm that much of a dork, they just think I have issues. Then again, don't we all.

I'm actually on the path of trying to turn my non-knitters into knitters (go Nita, you're almost there!). Lets not forget Richard's "New" Myspace account, He's up and running thanks to Jess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Peg! Sorry to have taken time away from the knitting, but we had a great time with you on Friday night. I'm glad you came out :-)

p.s. - I'm loving my ipod cozy!