Friday, March 17, 2006

Day Two - Here We Go


This is Baby, he is my knitting and traveling buddy, since I travel for my job, I take him everywhere I go (my version of the Expedia Gnome). My Husband gave him to me as one of my first gifts when we were dating. He's my knitting partner since he keeps the same hours as I do and sits next to me as I knit. And, unlike my husband doesn't mind how often or how much I knit. He loves my projects. Ok, so you have now figured out that I must be a tad be odd, but that's ok in this day and age. So last night I was at my local SNB at stix-n-stitches (in Montclair), and I have to say these are just the nicest group of women. Everyone praises everyone elses projects and loves everyone's yarn choices. It's so great to be able to go to a place where you get such reaffirmation. While I'm at work, I seem to get the exact opposite that going here makes me feel like a superstar! And, I hope I do they same for others. I didn't do much knitting last night though, primarily helped a little around the store (which I LOVE to do), and chatted with the women, but what's an SNB for if not to chat.

Since Blogger was down all afternoon I couldn't post everything I wanted to, so I will have to post more another day. I must now go and celebrate St. Paddy's Day!!

No comments: