Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Day for Blogging and Bragging

It's been awhile since I've posted any really good pics of things, so today is the day for lots of blogging. I currently have "several" WIP's, and I am posting a picture of the cabled cardigan - by Debbie Bliss (baby cashmerino) that I am making for my soon-to-be niece. I still have a few more inches to go on the back before I began the arm decreasing. I can't believe how slow it is going, but the cables are done every three rows, so that takes a little bit of time.




And here is a picture of my beautiful twin niece's who are so patiently waiting for their little sister to come out of "mommy's belly". They are soooo very excited, it's hard for them, they keep talking about the baby, and what she's going to do, and how she's going to miss their b-day, and how she can't touch this or that, but that she can do this or that. It's just too funny to listen to them. Sometimes they say things so serious or do something so bad, and you know that you shouldn't laugh, but sometimes I just can't contain myself from "spitting out" my laughter, literally. Kids are just too cute.



This is them getting ready to play WII, the one on the left is going to be the next Maria Sharapova , and the one on the right is definitely going to take down Laila Ali one day. They definitely both have the looks to be either one. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!


No comments: