Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SP9 Final gift

I got my final package from my secret pal (who won't reveal herself), but thank you to whom ever you are. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of everything, but I can tell you everything that was in the package. I got the package the other day, I was feeling a bit down, as I have been a lot lately (but that's how things go), and I was excited to open it up, when I turned it slightly to cut the tape all of these glittery little hearts came streaming out all over my bedroom floor, I was a little shocked, but moved the box over the garbage to continue opening things. The first thing I came upon was hand made socks in my favorite colorway, blue with a little teal and green (I have them on right now), then I got to the pink mug she got me, and a tea sampler to go with it, (and yes I do like tea) the new Josh Groban CD (looking forward to playing that), some red sock yarn that she hand rolled into workable balls (she read that I had stared to do the sock thing), there were two tea candles (pink of course with a lovely scent (I've already used them) I used them in conjunction with the relaxation bath salts that she sent, but have not yet tried the hand cream (which I am addicted to, constantly putting it on). So to who ever you might be, thank you very much for your wonderful gift, I am very appreciative of the thought and time that you put into the last package. I just LOVE pink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it. I was a little worried about the socks not fitting properly. I gave them a good blocking and tried to stretch them just a bit. Sorry about the hearts! If it's any consolation, I got them all over my room too. Lol. Keep with the sock knitting! I can personally recommend Jaywalkers and Phineas as excellent patterns. Best of luck with everything!