Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oddity for today......Wednesday

I have decided that I am going to post an oddity of the day as often as I possibly can, I think it might be interesting for people to get to know me, and how utterly WEIRD I am. Sooooo, with no further a-do, my "Oddity of the day is........." I am a closet Niel Diamond fan. My DH got me hooked on that Saving Silverman movie,which was an absolute riot, well after at least the 50th time my DH had me watch it. But, I just love the song "BROTHER LOVE'S TRAVELING SALVATION SHOW". I just love it so much, I used to do karaoke IM with my DH and friends, and of course on the drunk bus home from a night out in the city I'm blaring it on the i-Pod singing aloud (very loud). I am urrelty listening to him to destress, it was a hard day today

No comments: