Sunday, November 12, 2006

My SP9

I can't say too much just in case my SP comes accross this Blog and reads it, but that would be highly unlikely since I don't think anyone really reads my blog. BUT...I sent her a questionnaire so that I could get to know her a little better, and one of the questions she answered made my teeth shatter when they hit the floor. Apparently, she is a GEEK like I am, I thought I was the only person in the world that liked this one thing, and her answer to the question I posed just made me totally freak out. I started yelling into my DH who was shaving at the time, "Honey, HONEY, you will never GUESS, my SP and I like both like XXXX (don't want to give any hints, ust in case she reads me). His response, "ohhh cool....". Men and their diinterest in our knitting until it come to paying the bills, and then they are all over us.

I am heading on vacation next week, and needed to stop by the mall tonight to pick up some things from the Gap, and wanted to pick up something from Sephora or Bath and Body Shop. When I told my DH that I technically didn't have to go to Sephora, that I ad enough lotion to ge tme through, that my real intention was to buy for my SP, he was lik, " you have to buy gifts???", and I said, "YEAH, that's what SP os all about, I explained that to yo over and over. DUH!! Again, Men!! I decided to go back with her list so I am exactly sure of the scents and things she likes. I want to be a good SP, that's just my nature, I love spoiling people.

Think this is the GIG for me?

Ok, on to new posts!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I think this is the perfect GIG for you. :-)