Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hats, Hats, and more Hats

I am currently in the process of knitting 2 cable hats simultaneously, and have several more planned to do prior to Christmas. I am quickly knitting a BLUE one for a friend, but no names listed as I don't want people to know there gifts before receiving them. I am knitting my Irish walking hat that will match my scarf, and then I have hats planned for the following people:

  1. Ruthie (my 3yr old step-sis) being made out of Pink Pure Merino (she loves Pink)
  2. Lili (my other 3yr old step-sis - twins) being made out of Purple Pure Merino (she love Purple)
  3. My FIL (I was suposed to do this last yr - Oops, so this is actually my oldest WIP, but technically not since I never started it to begin with) a blueish black tweed cascade 220
  4. I can't think of anyone else, but I'm sure someone else will get a hat too.

Below is a pic of one of the hats in progress. I'm a bit further along than in this picture, I'm actaully close to switching to the DPN's to finish it off. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Calling on Kahlo said...

Looks fabulous!