Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sooooo......It Finally Happened....

I was quite tired last night when I got into bed, but of course, I couldn't get into bed without one of my many knitting projects. Well......I woke up in the middle of the night, and it felt like I was all tangled up in something, but I somehow wrote it off to just being half awake/sleep. Well, when I woke up this morning, as sure as S#*t I was wrapped up in my knitting! Thank Goodness for two things, 1. I was working with Angora, what a wonderful thing to have wrapped around you, and 2. It turned out that I dind't pull out too much, it was just about 6 stitches that I had to re-do, no biggie. Although, I just found out on my way to work is that several rows back, I somehow dropped a stitch, not in the middle of a row which you can sort of pull through, I did a beginners mistake and dropped it at the first stitch of the row. I see frogging in my future!

1 comment:

Calling on Kahlo said...

How does DH feel that you sleep with you yarn? ;) I haven't tried. I will bring the books to bed and read them and then sleep.