Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting to Know me - MEME

I borrowed this from someone's post on Lime & Violet's index.

Location: New Jewrsey
Astrological Sign: Virgo-Libra Cusp (boy did I get screwed)
Pets: None to speak of

When I play monopoly I am always the: Car

Five things always in my purse/backpack:
1. wallet
2. Knitting project
3. Lip Balm
4. PDA
5. Junk!!!!

Five things always in my Fridge:
1. Ketchup
2. String Cheese
3. Propel

4. Crystal Light Iced Tea
5. condiments (dressings, mustard…etc.)

Five things always in my closet:
1. Sweats
2. Yarn
3. Junk
4. T-shirts
5. Purses

Five things on my desk:
1. hand sanitizer
2. oversized coffee cup
3. red swingline stapler (I could set the building on fire...)
4. Picture of me and DH on wedding day
5. Post-it Pop-up notes

Five movies I could watch over and over:
1. Guarding Tess
2. Gone in Sixty Seconds
3. Lake House
4. Office Space
5. Con Air

Five places I have traveled and love:
1. Tahiti
2. St. Martin
3. Madrid (with DH)
4. San Francisco
5. Chicago

Five Secret Addictions:
1. Yarn (well, that’s not really a secret)
2. text messages
3. NCIS
4. Bed Bath and Beyond
5. Purses

Five Annoyances:
1. SPAM
2. Bad Customer Service
3. Nasty bosses
4. Slow Drivers
5. Tom Cruise

Five Fears:
1. Spiders
2. Jason (Friday 13th) & Michael Meyers (Halloween)
3. Being Fat (again)
4. The dark

5. Loneliness

Five Facts About You:
1. Happily Married
2. My family was very 2007 in 1980
3. I got mono in kindergarten
4. I have the lowest pain threshold on the face of the planet
5. When I get into something I enjoy, I don’t do it half-assed, I do it and give it everything I have….like knitting

No comments: