Friday, November 03, 2006

Irish Hiking Scarf

OK, so I'm a little disappointed, I've finally joined a KAL, but cannot actually post to the site or be official since I (like a moron) switched my account over to Blogger Beta. What was I thinking? I'm always yelling at DH for doing things like that, and the first chance I got, what do I do???...Switch. And on top of that, I don't think I am getting anything out of it either. UGGHHHH!!! Although, I must say, unlike DH, I wasn't downloading "non-approved" software to my brand new cell phone. Yes, you read that right, he wanted to install MS software on his phone that was still undergoing trials with Verizon, but had made it to all the Geek sites before release. Of course he read that OTHER people had done it successfully, so it should be fine. I said, "Don't do it, you'll be sorry." I was right, down went his phone, and that was right before he remembered that he hadn't backed it up, so there went all is info too. MEN, you've gotta love them. He's always talking about things like this, and I obviously bring this back up, and he now reconsiders, YES! But, it's the fact the he even thinks about doing these types of things again. LMAO!

OK, this post was to be about me and my IHS. So, I have decided to go with a wonderful Grayish-pink Malabrigo. Must post picture next (well, take picture first). I've actually started, and am almost finished with the matching hat, the Irish Walking Hat. I'm so excited about how it's turning out, (again must post picture).

No comments: