Monday, February 26, 2007

I-Tunes Survey - Get to Know me through my Music

iTunes Survey - Wow, some of these nail it right on the head, it's kind of scary.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

Will it be ok?
10,000 miles – Mary Chapin Carpenter

How are you feeling today?
Crazy Train – Ozzy Osbourne

How do your friends see you?
Going Back to Cali – LL Cool Jay

Will you get married?
Name – Goo Goo Dolls
(it’s GC though)

What is your best friend's theme song?
Nothing – From Chrous Line Soundtrack (original)

What is the story of your life?
Love Fool – The Cardigans

What is high school like?
Love and Affecttion - Nelsons

How can you get ahead in life?
Don’t Tread on Me - Metallica

What is the best thing about your friends?
I Want to Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler

What is tonight going to be like?
Come Away With Me – Norah Jones

What is in store for the remainder of this weekend?
It feels Good – Tony Toni Tone

What song describes you?
Come on Eillen – Frosh
(I used to dance and sing this at the top of my lungs back in the day)


To describe your grandparents?
Blurry – Puddle of Mudd
(Very apropos as I didn’t really know them)

How is your life going?
With a Little Help From My Friends – Joe Cocker
(WOW!!!!)


What song will they play at your funeral?
I say a Little Prayer for You – Sung By Rupert Everett and Cast of “My Best Friend’s Wedding)(Can I sing along too???)

How does the world see you?
Hit Em’ Upstyle – Blu Cantrell


Will you have a happy life?
Don’t Rock the Jukebox – Alan Jackson
(sounds good to me!!!)


What do your friends really think of you?
Pretty Fly for a White Guy - Off Spring

Do people secretly lust after you?
Baby Likes to Rock – The Tractors

How can I make myself happy?
Time Warp – Rocky Horror Picture Show
(OK, I’m Doing it and smiling)


What should you do with your life?
Arms Wide Open - Creed

Will you ever have children?
The Morning After – The Prodigals
(Interesting)

What will be played at your wedding?
Still the One – Shania Twain
(and he always will be)


What will life after death be like?
Connected – Stereo MC’s

No comments: